Ostmodern are looking for talented and passionate developers to join us in building video on demand products for the web, TV and mobile devices for companies such as Channel 4, Arsenal, EE and YouView.
We're currently recruiting for a range of positions including front end, back end and mobile development, both full time and freelance, so if you have experience in any of the skills below we'd love to hear from you.
- Jasmine / Karma / Selenium unit and end to end testing
- Familiarity with UNIX / MacOS development environments
- Solid grasp of client side application architecture
- Experience of node.js build and packaging processes - Grunt, RequireJS etc.
- Familiarity with mobile application development, including iOS/Android/Windows Phone applications with PhoneGap
- Experience of smart TV application development
- Django and Python
- MySQL, PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases such as Redis and MongoDB
- Experience with unit testing, automated functional testing and continuous integration
- Familiarity with UNIX environments and common devops tasks
- Experience of internationalisation and localisation
- Tornado, Twisted, WebSockets
- Gunicorn, gevent, Celery, RabbitMQ, zeromq
- AWS services, infrastructure and architecture
- Vagrant, Puppet, Chef, Salt
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV, a bit about yourself, and links to any accounts on GitHub, BitBucket, etc.
Oh, and no recruiters please!